Why you and your institution should become an academic institutional member
FIP academic institutional membership (AIM) members benefit from FIP’s global credibility, its unsurpassed knowledge base and convening power, extensive networking opportunities and involvement in high-level academic decision-making. Members can contribute to global FIP projects to shape pharmaceutical practice, science and pharmacy education with fellow academic leaders around the world and stay up to date with FIP publications and technical reports on pharmacy education.
Benefits of membership
- Network with pharmacy leaders worldwide through online discussion forums and international conferences
- A complimentary membership to FIP Academic Pharmacy Section
- Free registration to FIP’s Global Academic Leaders Forum (GALF) in combination with the discounted registration rate for the World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- International platform of discussion and shared challenges and successes
- Stand out in the global arena through publication and presentation opportunities
- Exclusive offers on FIP’s online courses (Such as the “Enhancing Academic Leadership Horizons in Trying Times”)
- Gain exposure to career opportunities in academia
- Have a worldwide impact via collaboration on global FIP programmes
- Higher profiling power within FIP's World List of Pharmacy Schools with in-depth information about your institution
- Supports communication in special interest concentrations to create win-win collaborations
- Stay relevant on academic pharmacy trending topics through exclusive publications including monthly FIP AIM Newsletters and the journal Pharmacy Education
For more details on the membership benefits please see our flyer.
All faculties or schools of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences around the world are invited to apply for FIP AIM!
- Apply for academic institutional membership