To keep up with the latest from FIP, follow us on social media!
Today, FIP President Dominique Jordan presented the federation’s annual awards to the profession at a ceremony held online. The awards and winners were:
• The National Association of Pharmacies (ANF), Portugal — FIP Pharmacy Practice Improvement Award 2021
• The Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore — FIP’s 2021 Health Promotion Campaign Award
• Prof. James Stevenson — FIP’s Distinguished Practice Award
In addition, the following individuals were made FIP fellows for their significant contribution and strong leadership in pharmacy today:
• Prof. Patricia Acuna-Johnson (Chile)
• Dr Dalia Bajis Al-Jasra (Bahrain)
• Dr Mariet Eksteen (South Africa)
• Dr Ian Larson (Australia)
• Prof. Don Mager (USA)
• Dr Jonathan Penm (Australia)
• Dr Bernard Poggi (France)
• Mr Olusola Solarin (Nigeria)
Find out more about the awardees and winning initiatives here.