Platforms for professional cooperation
In collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), FIP fostered the establishment of regional pharmaceutical forums to bring together national pharmaceutical organisations from each of the six geographical regions determined by the WHO:
- Europe: The EuroPharm Forum (est. 1992) was discontinued at the end of 2015
- Americas: Pharmaceutical Forum of the Americas (est. 2000).
- South-East Asia: SEARPharm Forum (est. 2001).
- Western Pacific: Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum (est. 2001).
- Eastern Mediterranean: EMROPharm Forum (est. 2002).
- Africa: African Pharmaceutical Forum (est. 2004).
These forums are platforms for professional cooperation, with the aim of enabling the pharmacy profession to have a greater impact on improving health and the efficiency of health care systems through pharmacy services. They also organise professional and educational programmes to promote good pharmacy practice and strengthen the pharmacy workforce in the countries and territories of their region.
FIP is proud to work with the forums for mutually beneficial advancement of FIP projects and initiatives.
For more information about the cooperation between FIP and the regional pharmaceutical forums, email firstname.lastname@example.org.